Reageer op:

The Dutch States' Bourgeois Eugenics Programm

Hier kun je discussieren over The Dutch States' Bourgeois Eugenics Programm .
We should all be outraged. At least six women in the Netherlands have been forced to take contraceptives temporarily by court order in the past twelve months. De Volkskrant reported at the beginning of October. Those affected suffered from a serious mental illness - reason enough for the judges to believe that the women would not be able to care for a newborn.

Among the proponents of such coercive measures against the right to physical integrity is today's acting Minister of Health, Hugo de Jonge. As a councilor in Rotterdam, he tried to force drug-addicted parents or those who did not have valid papers (undocumented) or were heavily indebted to use contraceptives.

The Rotterdam court was also the first to order a woman with schizophrenia to take anti-conception medication via injections in September 2020. “The defendant is not able to take care of a child at the moment,” the judge stated at the time. The Mandatory Mental Health Act was implemented at the beginning of 2020.

Five further women were forced to take anticonception medication by the courts in Amsterdam, Noord-Nederland and Zeeland-West-Brabant.

The GGD has been talking to men and women with mental health problems since 2014 about anticonception. Roughly 70 percent of female participants used anticonception, but De Groot is worried about the remaining 30 percent.“We can’t say: just let the rest be. For this group, more encouragement is necessary,” the former juvenile court judge said.

This is a fundamental intervention into the right of self-determination of neurodiverse humans living under the rule of the capitalist bourgeois Dutch state. Further, it is an intersection of sexism, classism, racism as well as abelism. Despite the fact that the numbers remain low, the eugenics program should never be normalised, in order for the Dutch state to produce (in their perception) only useful proletarians that are capable of reproducing the wealth for the few or new white dutch upperclass exploiters.

Enough is Enough!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

Deze vraag wordt gebruikt om te testen indien u een menselijke bezoeker bent teneinde spam-inzendingen te vermijden.
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Global IMC Network Afrika Ambazonia Canarias Estrecho / Madiaq Kenya South Africa Canada London, Ontario Maritimes Quebec Oost Azië Japan Manila QC Saint-Petersburg Europa Abruzzo Alacant Antwerpen Athens Austria Barcelona Belarus Belgium Bristol Brussels Bulgaria Calabrië Cyprus Emilia-Romagna Estrecho / Madiaq Euskal Herria Galiza Duitsland grenoble Hungary Ireland Istanbul Italy La Plana Liege liguria Lille Linksunten Lombardia London Madrid Malta Marseille Nantes Napoli Netherlands Northern England Norway Nottingham Oost-Vlaanderen Paris/Île-de-France Piemonte Poland Portugal Roma Roemenië Russia Scotland Sverige Switzerland Torun Toscana Ukraine UK-GB Latijns Amerika Argentina Bolivia Chiapas Chile Sur Braszilië Sucre Colombia Ecuador Mexico Peru Puerto Rico Qollasuyu Rosario santiago Uruguay Valparaiso Venezuela Oceanië Aotearoa Manila Melbourne Perth QC Sydney Zuid-Azië India Verenigde Staten Arizona Atlanta Austin Baltimore Big Muddy Binghamton Buffalo Charlottesville Chicago Cleveland Colorado Columbus DC Hawaii Houston Hudson Mohawk LA Madison Michigan Milwaukee Minneapolis/St. Paul New Mexico New Orleans NYC Philadelphia Pittsburgh Portland Richmond Rochester Rogue Valley San Diego San Francisco Bay Area Santa Cruz, CA Sarasota Seattle Urbana-Champaign Worcester West Azië Beirut Israel Palestine Process FBI/Legal Updates Mailing Lists Process & IMC Docs Projecten Print Radio Video Regio's United States Topics Biotech